Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Drewbie Drew

There are no words to describe my sweet Drewbie Drew.  Honestly, I cry when I think about him.  (And Caroline, too.  Of course!)  When I'm at work I can just smell him and feel his sweet kisses.  I saw a commercial once where it read, "You never would have believed that the love of your life would be a short, bald man."  And then it showed a mom bathing her baby boy.  I SO get that now!  I could just wrap him up and never let him go.

This baby love of my life has been growing so much and so fast.  In true Workmon fashion, Drew is conquering the "harder" milestones before mastering the "easier" ones.  Just like Caroline, he learned to roll from his back to his stomach first at exactly four months!  And now 10 days away from being 5 months, he is working on sitting!  At this rate, he may be an earlier walker just like Caroline.  Lord, please give me energy to keep up with him.









Just look at the chunky monkey... oh, I could just squeeze him all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment