Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting into a Routine

Most of you know that I'm back to working full-time in the office.  After a month and a half of this new (hopefully temporary!) chapter in our family's life we finally have found our rhythm.  Thanks to planning ahead... this mommy can stress less at night and enjoy my time with the babies!  So, I guess you could say we're just living life... which is nice.... to just be living and praising the Lord for all of his blessings!


Here are a few pictures I have to share of us "just living life."  (Please excuse the picture quality as they were taken with my phone).



Above is a picture of "Daddy's Pizza."  Andrew grinds our own wheat, makes bread and pizza dough- just to name a few.  Each week I'm sure to put "Daddy's Pizza" on the menu.  This week Andrew mixed things up a bit and made chicken pizza.  It's such a blessing to have a husband who enjoys cooking.  He always is willing to take over in the kitchen... if I let him. ;)  Seriously though, it is such a blessing to have a husband who will take over the meal prep responsibilities when I'm too tired to do it myself.

Life father like son... can you tell they are related?  I think C was putting on a show for them.


While this isn't the best picture, I just had to document Caroline eating her first Girl Scout cookie.  This picture is really for Aunt Victoria and Nana as they both were Girl Scouts until they graduated high school.  They also both earned their Gold Awards (which is like an eagle scout award- but much harder to earn!)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22

No comments:

Post a Comment